Exposed Professional Contour Kit & Contour Brush Combo
The Exposed Professional Contour Kit & Contour Brush Combo – the ultimate cream to powder contour and sculpting kit. Use the Exposed Professional Contour Kit to shape your face and create the illusion of super defines cheekbones in three easy steps using our easy to follow guide.
This palette contains a Contour shade, a Bronzing shade and a Highlighting shade which compliment most skin tones.
This bundle includes our Contour brush.
About Exposed Cosmetics
Exposed Cosmetics are a UK based brand offering up to date, on trend cosmetics.
Designed in the UK, our aim is to create professional quality products at down to earth prices that everyone can afford.
Exposed Cosmetics started as a small company producing a wide range of professional grade Nail Lacquer covering a large colour spectrum. We have since expanded our range to include professional cosmetics and make up tools and human hair eyelashes.
Our Lashes are handcrafted, 100% human hair lashes on a lightweight band. The lashes are fully reusable and come in protective plastic packaging so they can be used again and again.
Our professional grade make up tools are designed for Make Up Professionals and enthusiasts alike. Crafted from high quality materials, they are designed to withstand the use of busy professional make up artists and stay looking beautiful. Make up tools should be washed regularly to avoid bacteria building up. Here’s how we recommend washing your make up tools:
- Begin by running your brushes under lukewarm water, rinsing out all of the residual makeup. Try to focus on the actual bristles while avoiding the part of the brush where handle meets the head, as this can loosen the glue over time
- Fill a bowl with lukewarm water and a squirt of brush cleaner, and gently swirl your brush tip in the water. If you need to, you can also swirl the brush in the palm of your hand to work up a lather.
- Rinse the brush tip under running water once again. Repeat steps two and three until the water runs clear from the brush,
- Use a cloth to wipe your brush clean, reshaping the bristles as you go.
- Lay your brushes flat on a cloth to dry.
Don’t forget to head over to our Facebook Page to check out the latest buzz on our products and stay up to date with what’s going on!